UN-FAITH-FULL. The Curse of The Mislabeled. Setting The Record Straight
Time & Location
About the Event
Taboo Topic. Why are we unfaightful? The reasons here are more important than the act.
Mel Brooks discusses the mechanisms, motivation, and morality of what makes people stray away from their relationships using real examples of her practice as a Fixer to set the record straight. This talk addresses diferent aspects of fidelity and infidelity, complimentary to the book of Ester Perez, "Mating In Captivity" but will focus on the antropological, historical, philosophical and spiritual misconceptions of infidelity
- Relationships dynamics in the 21 century.
- The change in societal norms and outdated morality. Right is wrong and nice is no good.
- The knight in shining armor and the damsel in distress, the KingThe Queen, the Higher Priestess, the Amazon, Cinderella, Sleeping beauty. Archetypes, stereotypes, and the evolution of morality.
- Building sandcastles or playing in the sandbox. Unspoken agreements and social projection.
- Everything goes. The failure of the liberation movement.
- The impossible task of mantaining a healthy ego in today's society of policital correctness.
- Unfulfilled expectations of romantic love
- You are fired. The labor division in relationships
- Emotional affairs, peer pressure, social media influence on couples, and sex
- Guilt, shame, depression, and despair as motives for emotional withdrawal
- Who cheated who
- Undersanding, forgiveness, reconciliation or moving on
- "Early Bird"$49.99$49.990$0
- At the door$69.99$69.990$0